Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome to Our Site

This is a website with all our memories, quote, pictures and videos that I could think of. There might not be alot of Videos, because our internet takes forever. And I mean forever, that's why the pictures are all the quality from facebook, because they were small enough to work.

I've been watching degrassi lately. It's awesome. I feel so dramatized.

So whenever you feel sad or miss me or want to think of me (so pretty much 24/7) come on here and look at it.

I just want you to know how much you mean to me. I am so glad that we were able to be roommates and become friends. You are the ultimate friend, we need to make sure we always stay friends. If it wasn't for you, I think that I would not have been able to survive this semester, you rock my world! I am going to miss you so much here in California... Life is going to be so boooring without you! You better keep me updated on your life, and hopefully i'll do vice versa! I love you so much, enjoy the website!

Massachusets!

added later (i guess that's why they made a ps- though) - "breath deep... fly high" I'm seriously watching Dinotopia right now... it's on SyFy and it's making me miss you! he just flew his sky back! right now... and the other brothers Dino is as lame as I remember... also the girl in it was on heroes for like all of season 2, and then became Peter's boyfriend, and then kinda got forgotten in the future because of the writer's strike haha! A little unfortunate that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment