Friday, December 24, 2010

Dear Victoria,

Hey--
I just want to take this time to say how much I love you and apprieciate you. You really are closer than my sister to me. You know the most about me than anyone (not saying that necessarily is alot, but it's the most). If I had any money and a will... you would probably get some ( I can't say all because I do have a destitute family). You're all I talk about with other people, Victoria said this, or Me and Victoria did this the other day, Or just anything really. You are the apple of my eye ;)

I love that you are pursuing your dream and it makes me proud of you everyday. And even though you make mistakes I still love you. You are the one constant thing in my life, I know that no matter where I go or what I do, that we will always be friends. "Bosom Friends". For eternity. You can't get rid of me that easy. Also you should know, You're going to be my bridesmaid, you have no choice now... you're in this for the long haul. You are my inspiration in that I always want to make you proud, and I want to take care of you which I can't do unless if I am whole myself. You are why I strive to be the woman that I am. Without you I would most likely be nothing and be going nowhere. You really are my popsecret love, without you my stomach, and my heart would be incomplete and unloving. There is just so much that you have changed in my life, and I just want you to know that you are essentially the reason I get up every morning and do what I need to do (because you're already up and waking me up is only part of it). And even when we're disagreeing I know that we can overcome any obstacle as long as we do it together. You are my double rainbow.

Love Amanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment