Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quotes from this year:



"I'm not eating a pizza machine."
then:
"I'm NOT eating a PIZZA machine!!!"
What in the world is that from? It must have been something I said, because you wrote it on my facebook wall... weird.

You took my phone to work! Because I left it in your car! I no longer have that phone.

"Carrots!"

‎"Why are you watching that crappy crap crap?!" - Once again, I have no recollection of this, but Craig commented on it, which leads me to think we thought it was funny at the time.

‎"In a world full of single people. One man dared to find a companion.
NYTimes declares it 'A compelling combination of "The Social Network" and "The Grudge"' Don't miss This summer's Hit Romantic-Thriller-Horror... The OkCupid User! Starring Critically Acclaimed cast Nicholas Cage and Ellen Degeneres"

"If you like it than you should'a put a baby inside her!" -Amanda LLoyd

"No one puts baby in a corner"

‎"'Blue thongs'? I meant 'blow things!'" I don't remember who said this, but it's funny!

I went to Cheesecake Factory and my grandpa died... and I didn't know what to get... It was horrible." What in the world is this from? You put it on my wall... so...

"Hey Anne, how do you spell freckles?"
"Hey Josie how do you spell ugly?!"

"I'm Amy? Amy?"

"I can't even boil Coffee"

I have no idea what this is from:
‎"You two gave really good talks"
"We both know that isn't True!!"
"You're just here at the funeral"

‎"If I had to sing Elton John, I would sing 'Against All Odds.'" - Oops



Runaway Shrimp. My Best Friend's Shrimp. Shrimps on a Plane.-Victoria
Shrimpaggedon. Live Free, Shrimp Hard. 12 Angry Shrimps. Great Balls of Shrimp.-Amanda
McShrimp, Shrimp Smoothie, Shrimp Brulee, Shrimp pudding, Shrimp soda, etc. (funny story we are eating shrimp at work right now, as I write this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment