Friday, December 2, 2011

Merlin and Arthur

"Amanda is my Merlin" - Victoria Vance
Dear King Arthur,
So another year has gone and come, and we grew closer through it! I love you so much, I know that you are an amazing woman who is going to do great things with your life. You influence every person you meet, for the better. I know that you will accomplish whatever you set your heart to do.
This year has taught us, that though we might struggle and take a while to do the things we need to do, that we can do them, especially if we do it together.
I know that we can take on the world as long as we do it together. We are a force to be reckoned with and people see that through our close friendship. Together we can move mountains!
In my life I've had many hardships and trials, things have changed and shifted and somethings will never be the same again. Life is going to change more, and people will enter and leave our lives, we might physically move apart from each other but,we will never be far from each other in our hearts or minds. We will always be there for each other and I know that I can always count on you for eternity. I've been thinking about what family is for the past couple months, and I've come to realize that some families you are born into, some are forced upon you, and others you create. I've created a new family through you and I am so grateful it has happened. The Vance-Lloyd family is the stuff of legends, and just like Merlin and Arthur we can make history. I love you so much and hope that you have a great Christmas, even though we can't spend it together know that I love you!
-Amanda Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment