Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Victoria!
This is has been great! We went on road trips, we saw journey in concert, got Lagoon Season Passes, started watching American Horror Story. And that's pretty much it right? Just kidding! You got engaged! And it's great and I couldn't be happier for you. I just want you to know that no matter where life takes us, we will "always be together in Paris" ;) We will be friends forever. I love you so much and you are an amazing woman who deserves an amazing man, and I hope Ritchie deserves you, although I find the concept of any guy deserving you almost impossible I have only the greatest respect and appreciation for who Ritchie is in your life and your future. We will always be sealed in the temple together for all eternity in our hearts, and I'll see you up there if we ever stop being able to communicate and our friendship will be stronger than ever. We can make a world together it will be fun! One where music and magic rule the land, with dragons and dinosaurs (all friendly like Dinotopia 'Breath Deep, Fly High'). Once again, thank you so much for being my friend and being in my life. I love you so much and have a Merry Christmas!
I love you!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment